Tuesday, May 12, 2009

In which i attempt to return :)

Hi guys =)
its been nearly a month since i last wrote - 12.05.09!! :)
I really have nothing much to write about. 
I sometimes enjoy going to school. I like the friends and lunchtime parts, and occasionally theres the good period of English or the fun period of Food Tech. Like tomorrow - for three quarters of the day we are going to the movies to see a new film! Yay :)

My rabbits are going well. I have 6 girls (3 breeding atm) , 1 boy, and 4 tiny weeny babies, which will be sold for some $$$ to add to my bank =)
Im not sure weather I want Zach to see this or not, but it looks like im writing this anyway.
No, I wont.

Anyway, until the next post (when i next remember! Probably 1-2 months??) :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi um if you want to see more kid blogs, go to www.24611Iyana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. regarding the comment on the blog i recently posted, do you think that cyber bullying is funny? Or did I miss-read your emoticon?

    No joke, its no laughing matter.

    ReplyDelete