Monday, June 8, 2009

=(

Hi ! I haven't been on blogger for ages. Well, the long weekend has just finished and last night, me and family got home from Sydney! We went on saturday - when we got there, we went ten pin bowling !! It was really fun - I think we should get one back in Wagga !! =)
On Sunday, we took the bus to Newcastle - to watch a NRL game between Parramatta and Knights. Eels won!! Wow!
Monday: We checked out of motel and went Ice Skating. Really fun watching my father fall over every minute or so! Then,, we got Krispy Kreme donguts!! Yummmm :)

Anyway, not that that is really interesting to you.
The reason I'm home at 10.23am on Tuesday (a school day!) is because I'm sick. I have a really bad cold and some sort of ear infection which is really sore =(
Tuesday's at school are fun. And I'm missing it.

Anyway, catchas all later =)

1 comment:

  1. Hey billie. New blog, was forever holidays, now 'uncomfortable chairs...etc'. you egt the gist. the blogs will be more interesting, promise!

    ReplyDelete