Monday, January 5, 2009

About me & Twilight!!

I bet that Steph's ideas for what to write in a blog shall come in handy one day, although right now I am bursting to write something (( stolen from Steph's friend )). A list of things about me.

I'm very short for my age
I enjoy reading, alot.
I am in love with Twilight.
I learn piano.
I like jewelry.
I go to the movies all the time.
I like my iPod and stange music, usually given to me by Steph.
I have used Steph's name alot already.
I breed Rabbits.
I got a Chihuahua for Christmas.
I enjoy singing, but don't have the voice.
I like writing.

Now that I've done that, I should tell you that my inspiration for blogging came from Stephanie. So check out stephs blog- Up The Sandbox. Its great. She nows what shes on about- unlike other people ((me))
Twilight is something I should metion ( for a second time ), to show how much I am obbessed with it. The movie is great, but the book is better, even though I'm only half way though it. I love it dearly!! :]
Enought of that now though, I'm still at Steph's now, so we are ready to go to her sisters house. So I'll blog again soon. Bye all!!






No comments:

Post a Comment