Thursday, January 15, 2009

Totally Addicted to ... Horses.

Well, I havn't written a long time! Since Monday, I have stayed at my Nan and Pops house in Coolamon. An enjoyable time, cooking slives and cakes with Nan and fishing down at the local tip with Pop. Nan was okay, but Pops activities were a little Lawsons style.  (<
Anyway, I love them and spending time with them was great :-)
Although, there computer ( i think was made in 1749 or close to then??  :P ) is a whole different story. Switching it on almost electricuted me and the keyboard letters wouldn't even move, they were sooo rusty. Obvisiously, the poor thing doesn't get switched on much. Then to actually click on the dial up (i know!) button was another 25 minutes waiting- then it wouldn't connect. It nearly blew up seven times after that! So sorry, I tried to write during the week, but - I had problems. 
Well, my heading mostly gives away what my subject is for this post. Horses. Since watching Dr Dolittle 3 
(where Maya goes away to a camp), I have fallen in loveee with horses. I have always had an intrest in riding and farms and rodeos and horses, but now I am really going to save for one. Or try to anyway. I'm not that controllable  when someone asks me to head down town with them. Anyway, horses are the  new faze. You know what to talk about when meeting me now.
Also, Twilight - I finished it! I'm obvisiously on to New Moon now and almost half way though it too. I'm loving Stephanie Meyer's style- its great!
I'll blog again later. And I'll metion,  Steph- thanks for getting me into blogging- i love it very muchly!

No comments:

Post a Comment