Thursday, January 8, 2009

Not Much Happening.

Well, I've been home all day with my little brother. Not much has happened in the last couple of days since I have written. Stephs was great fun on Monday and Tuesday, as we went to the movies to see ummm, Yes Man with Jim Carey in it ( its good! ). On Wednesday, I spent the day at mum and dads work ( could of killed myself from boredness! ) and Thursday lunchtime was spent at La Porchetta with my mum, aunty and nan for a girls only lunch. That was enjoyable, stuffing ourselves with pesto pasta and cesar salad! :)
Twilights biggest fan is still sitting here, although I agree with Steph  a little- it seems every girl between the ages of 12 and 16 love Twilight. But I don't mind- its still my favourite book ever! I've seen the movie and I'm 3/4 through the book. Rob Patterson (hottie!!) is amazing- lovin him atm!
Anyway, I can't write for much longer as my left hand is killing me from playing Guitar Hero on the Playstaion 2 for the last 3 hours...haha. Boredness again. It seems that these holidays are going fast and slow at the same time- three weeks past and still three/four weeks to go.  I'm not windging about holidays though- prefer a couple weeks off then a couple weeks on btw  :P

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I want to see "Yes Man".

    Have heard good things. :-)

    ReplyDelete