Monday, January 5, 2009

All because of Steph...

Yes, i have finally created a blog! Which I have thought about doing before- and if finally got around to signing up...all because of my friend Steph. We spent over nearly an hour trying to come up with a suitable name for the profile, finally deciding on Live.Love.Laugh-!
Well, not really knowing what the use of blogs are, I'm stuck for what to write.Steph says blogging is about the freedom to write whatever you like.

I can't get rid of the italics. Hey its Steph here. I like my writing simple and classy. Well Billie just told me off for engraving my name in my set of drawers. And I remembered what she was talking about. One night when I was bored, I engraved my name in my drawers. It was all because I heard a story about my older brother mark (when he was 4) engraving his name in the piano. LOL. Well, enough from me I could rattle on forever about anything I want. Like the Diary of Anne Frank. It is so sad. But I don't want to depress you on this lovely summer nights (the suhummerrrr NIIYYYYHIIIIIYYYYGGGHHHTTTS) ooohkkk....

Well Billie told me to write blog ideas:

1. Write about one good thing, one bad thing and one thing you learned each day
2. Think about the most random thing and write about it
3. Write about all the things you know about Twilight
4. Have fun! Write about anything! Upload vids and photos and stuff.

Have fun blogging, Billie! From Steph. Back to you, Billie!

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know- the times are all on in my blogs. Do you think that I'd be up at 3am blogging? As if.

    ReplyDelete